A woman with well-groomed nails is always beautiful.
To achieve the perfect manicure or pedicure, follow the secrets of the professionals below.
Achieving the perfect manicure:-
(1) To ensure longevity of your manicure, proper cleaning of the nails, prior to the application of nail polish, is strongly recommended. Non-acetone nail polish remover will lift old nail polish, oils and other impurities from the nails, ensuring better adhesion of fresh applications of beautiful nail polish to the nail.
(2) (Optional) Buff your nails lightly, to stimulate healthy nail growth and to gently smooth the surface of the nails.
(3) Apply JACAVA London's Prestige Super-Fast Drying Base Coat, to inhibit staining and also to ensure better adhesion of nail polish to the nail.
(4) Apply only 1 or 2 coats of JACAVA London nail polish to the nails, depending upon preferred opacity of the colour. When applying nail polish containing mylar flakes, apply three coats to add depth to the design, creating a beautiful 3D effect.
(5) Always apply JACAVA London's Prestige Super-Fast Drying Top Coat. Super-fast drying and chip-resistant, this luxurious formula has a glass-like superior salon finish.
The secret to staying -power of the nail polish is to make sure the nails are oil free before you apply your basecoat and make sure the nail polish is always topped with a generous layer of JACAVA London's Prestige Super-Fast Drying Top Coat, enriched with Argan oil, Jojoba oil and Vitamin E, to nourish the nails, helping them stay stronger and grow longer, whilst allowing you to enjoy a hardwearing and long lasting finish to your manicure from JACAVA London's 9-FREE collection of beautiful colours.